T. Noel Brooks (licensed in Virginia 2002) received his Bachelor of Arts in English from Virginia Tech in 1999 and his Juris Doctor from the T.C. Williams School of Law of the University of Richmond in 2002. After receiving his law degree, Mr. Brooks worked for the Virginia Attorney General's Office in Virginia Beach, where he defended a variety of state agencies throughout the Tidewater area against workers' compensation claims. In addition, Mr. Brooks prosecuted several thousand child support cases as counsel for the Division of Child Support Enforcement, a branch of the Attorney General's Office.
In 2005, Mr. Brooks became an Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney for Chesterfield County. During his tenure, Mr. Brooks prosecuted numerous criminal cases before both judges and juries.
After serving the Commonwealth for three years, Mr. Brooks joined the law firm of Hairfield Morton, where he used his extensive trial experience to successfully represent individuals injured in automobile accidents; to defend individuals charged with criminal and traffic offenses; and, to help individuals resolve family law disputes.
In 2016, Mr. Brooks opened his own practice, where he continued serving individuals throughout central Virginia in the areas of criminal law, personal injury, medical negligence, and family law. After nearly five years as a solo practitioner, Mr. Brooks and Mr. Baez, with whom Mr. Brooks collaborated on personal injury cases, opened Brooks & Baez, a firm focused on delivering exceptional bilingual legal services to individuals in the following legal areas: Personal Injury, Family Law, and Criminal Defense.
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- J.D. - 2002
- Virginia Tech
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1999
- Major: English
- Assistant Attorney General, 2003 to 2005
- Special Counsel for the Division of Child Support Enforcement, 2003 to 2005
- Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney for the County of Chesterfield, 2005 to 2008
- Hairfield Morton, PLC, Associate, 2008 to 2016
- Owner, T. Noel Brooks PLC , 2016 to 2021
- Chesterfield County Bar Association, 2008 to Present
- Drug Court Foundation, Board Member, 2014 to Present
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Criminal Defense
- Traffic Defense
- Virginia, 2002